Saturday, December 24, 2011

In the Premortal Realm...

"IN THE PREMORTAL REALM, spirit sons and daughters knew and worshipped God as their Eternal Father and accepted His plan by which His children could obtain a physical body and gain earthly experience to progress toward perfection and ultimately realize their divine destiny as heirs of eternal life." (The Family: A Proclamation to the World, 1995)


It makes me take a step back when I realize that I accepted the Lord's plan to come here to earth and gain experience, long before I came here to earth. There are many experiences we go through in life. Some good, some bad. I have noticed that it is through those hard times that I learn the most, and I become a stronger person. I know that as I endure those trials, I will be able to work toward perfection, and eventually become an heir of eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment